Tuesday, 29 October 2019

Shuman Danfini




KUMAMOTO FOOD ~CAFE~


Kumamoto is rich in nature and blessed with food.
I am writing this blog because Iwant to spread the food of Kumamoto.
First of all, I will introduce from a cafe in Kumamoto city.


1,Shuman Danfini





address: Morimoto Building,2-26 2-chome,Shimotori,Kumamoto City, Kumamoto
Price: 500yen to 600yen
phone number:096-356-1774

 Unlike other cake shops, Shumandanfini is a cake shop that opens only at night.Open from 6pm to 4am.
 In Shumandanfini,you can enjoy alcohol drink with cake.
There are many adults and many people come when they want to calm down at the second party of the Shumandanfini cakes have changed and it is difficult to judge the taste by name.
 For example there is cake called "Kurajuzu".What kind of cake do you think?
The correct answer is a cake with pistachio cream on tart dough.
 Pistachio cream on the cake!It's a combination that you don't really hear!
 There are many such unusual cakes in Shumandanfini. But all of them are really delicious.

 If you want a little extravacance in your daily life and want to give yourself a reward, why don't you visit Shumandanfini?

8 comments:

  1. I felt interesting that the cafe opens only at night. I have some comments about your post. First, you should add some picture about the sweets. You explain the sweets in detail, so if there are some pictures, it will help the readers imagine them more easily. Second, I couldn't watch the picture you put on the article. Some people couldn't watch it, either. So you should check and change it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. First of all, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your advice. I think it's important to increase the number of photos. I can't see the photos. I can't see the photos because I don't know much about my computer and English. We will improve.

      Delete
  2. I'm not much of a sweets lover, but your explanation of Kurajuzu sounds wonderful. I agree with Saki that this type of blog really needs pictures. With the words you have now, the presentation would improve greatly with a few well-chosen pictures. I realize that you tried to embed a picture, but there was some problem with this.
    Also, you should consider your use of font, font size, and font style. In this post, you used all the same font in the body. A change of font will give further definition to the information you are giving. For example, the shop information should appear differently from the body text information. Also, you don't need to indent this kind of writing. Always left-justify your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your advice. We will make an effort to select fonts and photos, numbers and photos that look delicious.

      Delete
  3. Your post helps me to know about the latest news of cafe in Kumamoto and I really want to go there. I'll give you some comments. First, your information about the location isn't easier for your readers because you didn't mention transportation like streetcar or bus. Next, as the teacher says, the appearance and impression are important for the blog. It should be more colorful, big and small words, which means "merihari" in Japanese. I think most of the readers are interested in the visuals, so you should care about the blog style each time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you for pointing out that I am sorry for the late reply. Certainly the description about transportation was missing. I will start from the 5th blog. We will also try to make it colorful and change the font.

      Delete
  4. I never really go to a cafe myself but this is actually interesting because I often enjoy browsing in Shimotoori. The price also sounds reasonable for such sweets to me, so yeah, this post really made me want to visit the cafe someday :D
    It's nice to have bits of info (the address and phone number) of the shop, but it might be better to also put some pictures of the appetizing sweets/coffee so that the viewers get more attracted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you for pointing out that I am sorry for the late reply. I would like to increase the number of photos as you have pointed out.

      Delete