2, Shiawasenopancake
addres:3-6 Futaba Building 2F, Shimotori 1-chome, chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
Price:1200~1800
Phone number:096-326-3333
The feature of happy pancakes is that they start baking after receiving an order. The clerk is grilling carefully one by one. Therefore, it takes a little time, but the taste is very delicious. In addition, the number of items to be baked per day is limited, so it is a very particular store. There are various types of pancakes that use a lot of fruit, and those that use matcha and chestnuts for a limited time. There is also an extensive drink menu, so you can enjoy just a drink like a smoothie from coffee that goes with pancakes.
When happy pancakes opened, a lot of people gathered and became a hot topic, and there was a procession, but it was possible to go into the street for several years, and recently it can enter smoothly without a procession on weekday noon.
Please try to make yourself happy by eating a happy pancake.
Next topic is FLAVEDO per LISETTE !!

Thank you Mayu, it's nice to see you back again. Here are some suggestions for your blog.
ReplyDelete1. Please change the language of your blog to English. When Japanese language is visible, it pushes non-Japanese readers away.
2. You need to have some more visual definition in your layout. Your titles are the same size as your test.
3. Your pictures are not embedding properly. If you need help with this, ask any of your friends in class or ask me.
First of all, thank you for pointing out that I am sorry for the late reply. Although it is 1 finger, please confirm it because the language was changed. I would like to improve the second point. The third point is that I will post it after confirming that the photo is correct before posting.
DeleteI've never been there so I want to visit with my friends someday. I have some comments about your blog. First, the blog title should be bigger than the text. Your blog title is small and it will be more attractive if you do so. Second, please put the clear image. The picture you put isn't shown properly so you should change it into other pictures.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply. Thank you for your advice. There seems to be times when you can't see the photo as you pointed out. I will check before posting. Make sure that the size of the text is easy to see.
DeleteThank you for your the latest news of Kumamoto food. As the teacher and Saki say, you should change the font size and the writing style. In addition, I think you should attract the browsers by the blog setting. Now you set the leave design, but your topic is mainly Kumamoto food, so how about using a picture of Kumamoto or more colorful food?
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply. Thank you for your advice. Due to my lack of knowledge about personal computers, the design is monotonous and does not match the theme, so I will improve it while investigating.
Delete