Tuesday, 26 November 2019

Swiss





4, Swiss





Address: 1-15 Kamitsucho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
Price: 100-4000
Phone number 096-355-7141

 Swiss was born in 1962 as the first pastry shop in Kumamoto. There are always various kinds of sweets such as pralines, gelato, baked goods as well as cakes. A praline is a chocolate with a bite-sized filling, which is also handmade one by one at the Kushinji cooling house. Gelato also uses Kumamoto materials.
 You can also eat pasta and cakes at the Swiss Kamitsu store. This is a little different from an ordinary cake shop, and there are more ways to enjoy when eating calmly at the shop and when eating with family and friends at home. In summer, there are salmon and mango shaved ice, which is also recommended for a limited time.
 This is a picture of a pudding parfait I ate in the store. After lunch, I ate around 3 o'clock, but I was able to eat very deliciously.

 Swiss  has good transportation and easy access, which is why Swiss is so popular. In addition, Swiss Shimotetsu is currently under construction. Please try Swiss, which is popular for eating logs and reviews!

8 comments:

  1. Your picture is beautiful! It looks delicious! I always buy its cakes when my family's birthday comes. So it reminds me of my happy memories. By the way, I think it is good to explain what a praline is like because most people haven't heard the word. So your explanation is helpful for them to understand it. Then, I have advice for you. How would you like to make your post title bigger? It seems a little bit small. If so, your post will be more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice. I would be very happy if I could remember happy memories in my post. As Saki pointed out, the posted titles are certainly small. We will improve.

      Delete
  2. What a nice picture! I could learn the taste and points of Swiss in Kumamoto. The information is helpful to go there, which give browsers interests. By the way, your post seems to focus on cafes in the center of Kumamoto, especially Shimotori and Kamitori. Therefore, how about making tags based on the location?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply. Currently there are many shops in Shimo-dori and Kami-dori, but eventually I would like to focus on Aso and Otsu.

      Delete
  3. I like Swiss cakes!
    It is easier to read if you make the characters a little larger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply. From now on, I will pay attention to the size of the letters.

      Delete
  4. After reading your post, you will want to eat a Swiss cake!I'm going to eat next time! Or let ’s go eat together!
    I think it will be better if you use larger letters and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your reply. Let's go eat! Pay attention to the color and size of letters.

    ReplyDelete