5, in-to coffee stand
Price: 500-700
Email: in.tocoffeestand@icloud.com
Phone number: None
Access: 7 minutes on foot from Kumamoto City Tramway A "Kashimacho"
Today I would like to write about smoothie specialty store in to coffee stand. in to coffee stand is a shop that was originally moved to Chuo Ward.
The menu sells smoothies, latte, tapioca and baked goods.
The menu on the left is salted caramel smoothie on the left and chocolate chip smoothie on the right. The smooth creamy taste is just right, and it looks and feels good.
And here is my favorite winter apricot strawberry smoothie! ! ! This smoothie is made with lots of strawberries, is very fruity and really recommended, so please try it!
There are many seasonal menus in in coffee stand. Now there are pistachio strawberry smoothie and latte. I will also go drinking!
in to coffee stand is also available on Instagram where you can get the latest information. Please follow us!




Your explanation makes me hungry! I want to visit this cafe because tapioka is my favorite drink. However, unfortunately, the pictures which you put on your page aren't shown properly. Perhaps you need to download them rather than copy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a mouthwatering food! I suspect you changed the body size, which seems that every word is emphasized in the same way. Therefore, I think your readers don't know your points and assertion of your blog. How about checking it before publishing as a third person's view?
ReplyDeleteThat's great Mayu. I can see your photos now!
ReplyDelete