6, cafe no. Kumamoto
Address: Kumamoto, Kumamoto City, Chuo-ku, Kamitsucho 11-6 Fugetsu Building 1F
Price: 400-700
Business hour: 11:00 to 19:00
Phone number: None
Access: 10 minutes on foot from Kumamoto tram "Torimachisuji"
Today I would like to introduce you to the smoothie shops.
This time we will introduce “cafe no. Kumamoto”Drinks such as latte and smoothie are the main menu.
My personal favorite menu is Oreo Shake.
The biggest feature of this shop is that the appearance of the drink is cute and the inside of the shop is cute, so it stands out on Instagram!
Here is the actual photo!




What nice sweet ice creams!! I often go around in the center, so I want to stop by it next time. The final picture you put looks like Taiwanese sweet. By the way, when your readers want to try the cafe, they may consider the appearance of the cafe. Therefore, how about putting the picture?
ReplyDeleteThe sweets in every photo look delicious! I read your blog and want to eat that sweet very much.I will go to this shop next time! By the way, I think that if you add the map information of the shop, your blog will be better! I'm looking forward to next your blog too!
ReplyDeleteAs far as your blog goes, I would like to suggest that you i) change the theme to one that causes your post information to stand-out more ii) make the right-side sidebar narrower or even non-existent; it distracts from your post as it is now, and iii) consider a header [the part at the top of your page] that catches the eye more. Your content is good, and developing, but the design elements of your page are not helping your content. All of these things can be understood from the pukblogtips.blogspot.com page
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful and your blog is developing day by day. I've heard about the cafe, but I haven't been there until now. So I want to visit there with my friends next time. I will absolutely take pictures of them. By the way, I have a suggestion about your post. How about changing the background? You are mainly writing about sweets. So I think your post background should be related to your theme. You can change it on the setting page on the Blogger.
ReplyDelete