So from today, I will introduce a cafe located a little away from the city.
Address: 4-30, Toshima Nishi, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
Price: 600-1200
Business hours: 7: 00-23: 00
Phone number 096-237-6570
Access: 7 minutes on foot from the bus stop “Nagamine Elementary School”
As the name suggests, Maekawa Coffee is a great coffee shop, but I would like to write about the lunch menu and sweets.
Look at the photos first! !
↓↓↓
Mentaiko omelet rice in the foreground,
Napolitan in the back left,
and honey cheese toast in the back right.
Everything was very delicious! !
There is a signboard menu at Maekawa Coffee.
That is "bucket parfait!"
I think many people thought what a bucket parfait was. Here is the actual photo!

please look! This volume!
Let's eat together and share this happiness!
Moreover, the price is very reasonable at 980 yen (excluding tax).
There is also a “mini-bucket parfait” for those who cannot eat so much, so you can adjust it with your own feeling of fullness.

I've been looking forward to Maekawa's because I'm planning to go there with my family. Is it nice to chill out not only in summer but in winter. It is said that Bucket sweets are the main of the cafe and getting popular among SNS. I think PUK students want to know the closer cafe or restaurants, so how about making new tag called "around PUK" which is easier for them to find nice ones?
ReplyDeleteHow nice!! The sweet looks really delicious!! I have been there with my friend once and ate a basket parfait. It was huge and tasty. So I would like to recommend this cafe to other people. By the way, I have a one thing to point out. I think "Hikarinomori Koshi" is correct, not "Goshi".
ReplyDeleteI'm not much of a cafe goer, but I can see how your blog could be a valuable source of information to people interested in Kumamoto cafes. I want to encourage you to continue and to try to spread your blog to many others.
ReplyDelete